Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Voicethread site and expanded PLN

I enjoyed using this site.  It was fairly easy to navigate and I really liked that you can search and see others' presentations.  This is a site I will share with my colleagues, and even my students if they need extra help/information.  I would like to fine tune my skills and include more pictures on the next one that I do.  Also, because my kids are sleeping at the moment, I will work on being a little more exciting in the next presentation.

I am going to continue looking over classroom 2.0 this week to see if I can get new lab ideas for my classes this year.  If any of you teach biology and have fun labs, let me know.  Next on my agenda is working on my final project and how I can incorporate different items from this class.  If you have any exciting input on the project, feel free to share.  

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Bill, what kind of bio labs are you looking for? For what level? I would love to share what I have or collaborate with you in creating some exciting ones. I am always looking to make my labs more efficient/ exciting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always up for new stuff. If you'd like to discuss labs by unit, that would be fine. Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete